London endocrinologist and diabetes consultant
Dr A Qureshi
- Dr Qureshi is a caring, sympathetic consultant who listens to patients in a way that helps him arrive at diagnoses promptly and institute treatment that restores health and general well-being
- Evidence that his approach is effective can be seen by reviewing his patient feedback. To do so, please visit the testimonials page
- Dr Qureshi is a specialist in the management of all endocrine conditions, type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus, etc.
- Some examples of conditions that he is an expert in diagnosing and managing are given on this page
Acromegaly, adrenal insufficiency, addison’s disease, Conn’s syndrome, Cushing’s syndrome, diabetes insipidus, diabetes mellitus, goitre, gynaecomastia, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, hirsutism, hypercalcaemia, hyperlipidaemia, hyperparathroidism, hypopituitarism, hyperprolactinaemia, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, hypoglycaemia, hypogonadism, hyponatraemia, hypopituitarism, hypothyroidism, obesity, osteoporosis, ovarian failure, pituitary tumour, phaeochromocytoma, polycystic ovary syndrome, premature ovarian failure, prolactinomas, testicular failure, thyroid cancer, thyroiditis, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, vitamin d deficiency, etc.
- Dr A Qureshi is a recognised by: AXA PPP, BUPA, Cigna Healthcare, Exeter Friendly Society, Healix Health Services Ltd, HSA, Medisure, Norwich Union, PruHealth, Simplyhealth, Standard Life, WPA and others.
- Insurers will usually cover the cost of the consultations and investigations required in the management of your case. This may not however be the case for particular policies and you should always check this with your insurer. Patients should be aware that they may be asked to pay an excess or shortfall.
- Dr A Qureshi sees self-funding patients. Self-pay patients will need to pay a consultation fee to the consultant
- If investigations are undertaken, a separate fee will be collected for these by the respective hospital
- International patients can arrange video and telephone consultations by contacting 07733595617 or completing the contact form below